Our lawyers have experience in contract and lease, negotiations and disputes, labor/management issues, corporate formation, operation and mergers, and anti-trust questions.
o Corporate law:
We believe that averting legal conflicts is better than having to settle them in a legal procedure. This is why we actively think along with our clients, planning and executing legal situations from their daily practice, concerning the establishment, transfer or liquidation of a company. We anticipate legal pitfalls and we take good care of legal matters, we are able to react quickly to legal issues and we can avert legal procedures.
We support and give advice to companies on regard to:
• Choosing the legal form of a company
• Registration of companies, partnerships, subsidiaries, branches, representative offices of local and foreign entities.
• Questions on the subject of legal entities or different kinds of partnerships.
• Drawing up the necessary organizational documents for a company or a partnership.
• Preparing the necessary documents for the changing in the organizational structure of companies, change of the registered address, and shareholders.
• Liquidation of a company, bankruptcy law and insolvency.
• Legal aspects of corporate finance.
• We aim to provide businesses with legal services that are easily accessible, express and usable in the daily practice.
o Commercial Law:
Our lawyers have extensive experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating diverse commercial agreements. Having access to a worldwide network of associated law firms, we may deal with contracts that are subject to other laws. Our commercial law practice deals with a wide variety of legal services, including:
• International trade (sale of goods, agency and distribution)
• Drafting commercial agreements
• Representing clients in business transactions, negotiations
• Consumer protection
• Product liability issues
• Transport law
• Registration issues connected with trademarks and company names
• Drafting empowering documents - representations, commercial powers of attorneys
• Licenses, permits, registration with tax and other relevant governmental organizations