Many of our clients retain us to act as their “outsourced in-house counsel.” This arrangement has some principal benefits: We develop an in-depth familiarity with your business, culture and legal needs; we maintain a long-term relationship, which facilitates efficiency of service (with no additional employee headcount); and we become an integral part of your management team. The specific general corporate services we provide include:
• Startup counseling
• Formation of corporations and preparation of related documentation.
• Founders’ agreements, operating agreements and limited partnership agreements
• Employment and consulting agreements
• Stock option plans and agreements
• Structuring of equity ownership, including vesting issues
• Corporate governance, including board of director matters and stockholders’/voting agreements
• Trademark advice and registration
Our transactional practice is the core of our business. Each of our attorneys has wealthy experience and has handled major transactions at some of the biggest and most prestigious law firms in the country. Accordingly, we understand how to get deals done efficiently and at a cost that makes business sense. We handle the following types of transactions:
• Mergers & acquisitions
• Licensing and other technology transactions
• Debt transactions
• Strategic alliances, joint ventures, outsourcing and other partnering transactions
• Acquisitions of specified assets
• Divestitures and dispositions
• Restructurings and recapitalizations
Rodriguez Grellet Law Office focus is on business executives, business owners, entrepreneurs, investors, senior management, intra-company transferees with specialized knowledge and expertise and their families.
We represent clients ranging from the world's largest multinational corporations to individuals and their family members. The broad spectrum of industries we represent is equally diverse. The knowledge of the priorities, needs and challenges of the industries we serve enables us to provide immigration counsel best suited to each client.
Our service models are flexible and are designed to support the largest multi-national corporations to a single individual.
The firm represents immigration clients across Argentina and internationally. The firm advises individuals applying for visas at Argentina Consular posts throughout the world.
Argentina is one of the leading international centers for commercial and financial markets and as a result, there is a continuous need to hire overseas nationals and transfer executives to Argentina. It is essential for Companies to protect themselves by ensuring that their employees are given the most accurate immigration advice.
As the penalties for making even minor errors can be severe, we highlight what our clients need to know when we advise on rules relating to visiting Argentina.
Our firm provides a full range of immigration solutions to help get people to their desired destinations on time and in compliance with local immigration laws and regulations.
We offer services for the complete array of business immigration transactions, including but not limited to: provide direction and guidance on the structure and implementation of an immigration program is inherent to the representation of our corporate clients. Whether a client needs assistance in starting a program from the ground up, or needs help in restructuring in the face of organizational or staffing changes. This Firm partners with clients to develop the best solutions.
We provide advice and recommend immigration best practices for clients based on the size, type and industry of the organization, addressing components such as staffing and resources, technology utilization, compliance strategies and procedures, training and education.
We have a focused team who help guide our corporate clients in all their immigration requirements
We also help clients integrate their immigration program with related corporate initiatives, particularly in Human Resources areas.
• All issues relating to inbound and outbound visa applications, temporary visas to Argentina, Argentina permanent residence, maintenance of lawful immigration status and other immigration needs of employees.
• Counseling with respect to maintaining status in Argentina while traveling abroad for personal or business reasons.
• Immigration law implications of any corporate changes, including mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs, salary or location changes and reductions in the work force.
• Development of, and counseling on, corporate immigration policies and procedures.
• Strategizing with human resources staff and other employees on the immigration laws and on immigration compliance practices.
• Applications to Service Argentina for Arranged Employment.
• Visitor, Working and Student Visas;
• Residency Petitions;
• Visa issuance and counseling on entry and departure procedures;
• Document procurement, including acquisition, translation, legalization and apostilles;
• Dependent/family member processing, permits for work.
• Obtaining a Sponsor License;
• Staff training;
• Compliance with local legislation.
• DNI (ID)
• Social Security’s procedures.